Wednesday, 19 September 2012

O V E R S I Z E D

The oversized coat. I love him (or should I say her?). He's like a cosy blanket leaving room for big woolen sweaters and stuff and providing a little home for when it's cold. And looking at this year's fall/winter collections, he's pretty 'hot' in fashion land right now. I remember Stella McCartney having an oversized winter coat collection last year (in fact I'm the lucky owner of one of those coats, a double-breasted blue one). Colours were then pretty basic, but now it's a lot of bright bright colours that I see. Personally I prefer the more basic-coloured coat that goes with everything and doesn't get bored after time, but all these happy colours sure are nice. At least we have one good reason to look forward to the cold! :-)



sima wool orange coat by/image from ACNE




old time coat favorite: Étoile Isabel Marant,
image from Steven Alan



coat by/image from Céline


No comments:

Post a Comment